Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Tuesdays - Celebrate Recovery at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday -Prayer Service at 6 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service grades 7-12 at 7:00 p.m
Wednesday - Young Adults 19-25 at 7:00 p.m.
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Round Pen Israel Trip 2018. March 11-20, 2018. Group Rate $4053 per person.
Sunday Life Class - 9:30 AM
Sunday Worship Service - 10:30 AM
Tuesday Celebrate Recovery Service - 7:00 PM (Dinner will be available from 6:15-6:45 for $5.00)
Wednesday Prayer Service - 6:00 PM
Wednesday Adult, Young Adults, Preteens' & Youth Service - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct. 14 - Gatekeepers fellowship ride. Leaving the church at 8AM riding to Jefferson, TX for lunch and fellowship.
- Saturday, Oct 21 - Fall Festival. Ranch Rodeo, Skeet Shoot and Lots Lots more. Click Here for Flyer.
- Sunday, Oct. 22 - Ministering at the Windsor Nursing Home.
- Saturday, Oct 28 - Women of Clay fellowship 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 28 - Young at Hearts Annual Bone Fire at the Farmers home in Scurry, TX. Starts at 6pm
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 3-4 - Prison Ministry in the Dallas area. For more information on how to be apart of this ministry contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, Nov. 4 - Men's Cowboy Breakfast 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov. 11 - Gatekeepers fellowship ride. Riding to Caddo Mills, TX and having lunch at Bucky's Cafe. Leaving the Church at 9am.
- Sunday, Nov. 12 - Cowboy Jubilee and then a Chili Cook-Off right after church.
- Sunday, Nov. 12 - Night of Worship at 6pm.
- Friday, Dec. 1 - Over-fifties Christmas fellowship at 6:30 PM. Bring a side dish and a gift.
- Saturday, Dec. 9 - Gatekeeper's Toy Run. More information coming soon.
- Sunday, Dec. 10 - Christmas Lunch and Fellowship after service. Church providing turkey, dressing and gravy. Bring your favorite side dish.
- Dec. 21. 22 & 23 - Country Christmas Wagon Ride. Starting at 5pm each night we will have wagon and hay rides through the community. We will be sharing the Christmas Spirit with others.
- Sunday, Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve Service 10:30 AM
- Thursday, January 4 - Marriage Series "Becoming One". Every Thursday for 8 weeks. Starts at 7PM.
- Friday and Saturday, January 26-27 - Cowgirl Gathering. Flyer is attached. Tickets at $25.00 each and most be paid by Dec. 1, 2017.
- Wednesday, February 14 - 11th Annual Valentines Dinner and Dance. Dinner will start at 6:30 PM. More information coming soon.