Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Tuesdays - Celebrate Recovery at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday -Prayer Service at 6 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service grades 7-12 at 7:00 p.m
Wednesday - Young Adults 19-25 at 7:00 p.m.
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Round Pen Israel Trip 2018. March 11-20, 2018. Group Rate $4153 per person.
Sunday Life Class - 9:30 AM
Sunday Worship Service - 10:30 AM
Tuesday Celebrate Recovery Service - 7:00 PM (Dinner will be available from 6:15-6:45 for $5.00)
Wednesday Prayer Service - 6:00 PM
Wednesday Adult, Young Adults, Preteens' & Youth Service - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 14 - 11th Annual Valentines Dinner and Dance. Dinner will start at 6:30 PM. Live music by Branded. Need to get tickets by Feb. 11th.
- Thursday, Feb. 15 - Marriage Series "Becoming One". Every Thursday for 8 weeks. Starts at 7PM each Thursday.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - Tuesday, Feb. 20 - Cowboy Ministers Network Conference.
- Thursday, Feb. 22 - NO Marriage Class this week.
- Sunday, Feb. 25 - Windsor Nursing Home Fellowship. Starts at 2:30pm at the Windsor Nursing Home in Terrell, TX
- Thursday, Mar. 1 - Last Marriage Class "Becoming One". Every Thursday for 8 weeks. Starts at 7PM each Thursday.
- Friday, Mar. 2 - Over-fifties Fellowship at 6:30pm.
- Sunday, Mar. 4 - Youth Pancake Breakfast. $5 per stack of yummy pancakes.
- Saturday, Mar. 10 - Gatekeepers Fellowship Ride. Ride to Loves Lookout in Jacksonville, TX. Fellowship and Picnic.
- Israel Trip leaving March 11th and returning March 20th. If you would like to go contacts us ASAP.
- Saturday, Mar. 17th - Women's Fellowship at 10am.
- Mar. 23-34 - Prison run to Huntsville. For more information contact us.
- Saturday, Mar. 31 - Men's Fellowship Breakfast and Horse Shoe treatment.
- Saturday, Mar. 31 - Arena Event afternoon
- April 1st - Easter Service and Children's Egg Hunt.