Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - Round Pen Recovery at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This video is from one of our Worship services. Please watch and let God move in your hearts.
- Friday, July 1 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session three. No Childcare available.
- Monday, July 4 is the annual 4th of July Celebration. Cookout and fireworks. Starts at 6:00 PM.Please bring your own food and fireworks. We'll have a grill fired up and ready to go. We'll also have homemade ice cream.
- Friday, July 8 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session four. No Childcare available.
- Saturday, July 9 Christmas in July Biker's Run - Benefiting the A Norville Children's House in Kaufman. This is a biker's run to help out the children of Kaufman County. Meet at the church at 8:00 AM and ride as a group to Terrell.
- Friday, July 15 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session five. No Childcare available.
- Sunday, July 17 Night of Worship at 6:00 PM.
- Friday, July 22 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session six. No Childcare available.
Sorting Buckle Series - 3 Man 2 Gate Sorting.
Saturday, July 30
Saturday, August 13
Saturday, August 27
Saturday, September 10
Saturday, September 24 Finals
More on the Events Calendar Page>>>